Friday, August 23, 2013

Goodreads review #1

Oh my god, I was given this book for a review. What a book, if you are looking for a hot, steamy, sensual erotic book with a hot firefighter in it then look no further. This book is so well written that you are hooked from the start. I have read and reviewed many books and I have to say this is up there with some of my favourites. Alyssa knows that she isn't normal and so has stayed away from relationships with men, then she accidentally wakes up one morning after a drunken night to find a hot man in her bed, to her surprise he is no stranger and from then on they can't keep their hands off each other, but can Matt satisfy her needs and can they both be happy. What a read. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK.(less) Now, if I could only get about a 1000 more of those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment